Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today

Yesterday I slept over at Grandma Cindy's house. This morning I watched Spongebob - one of my favorite shows - For breakfast I had boiled eggs and bacon. Yum! I had cuddle time with Grandma and the dogs (Leroy and Suki) The best!

Mom came and picked me up from Grandmas, we went to the pet store - I saw the cute little dwarf hampster - it got out of it's plastic castle and ran to a corner and started digging with it's nose. Then I saw it in the other corner and it sat there for a minute and closed it's eyes. Then it returned to the plastic castle and I saw that it went pee! LOL
Then mom and I went home....

Tonight Dad, Mom and I went to the Keg for supper - we used the gift certificate I gave them for Christmas!

Don't forget to move your clock ahead tonight!
sleep tight!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm..the Keg is one of my favorite restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?Then we might be able to go there after gpa's party!Love,Taiya

    ReplyDelete